
Yes folks, we have had quite the evening. I had a great night with my kids, cooking in the kitchen. Well, reheating and doing spaghetti......anyway...........Maya decided we were pretending to be in Gusteau's kitchen. Jack was Remy, Maya was, of course, Collette, and Maya decided that Nolan would be Ego, the food critic. The food critic was impatient, and demanded his food sooner, only to spit it out on the table. Remy ate like a rat for the greater portion of the meal, (until he pulled a Lady & the Tramp moment with me....with the spaghetti noodles). And, I've decided that Maya needs to act.....because honestly, her French accent is really good. (I knew she had the British Mary Poppins down to a T, but her Franco-English is great, down to the last "cannot" and the last "eet is shjoost a meesundairstanDING." "I onLEE weesh sjhoo could have haird EET!"

We all knew she should act when she pulled out the British accent at age 3. "Yais, Kippah I weel come to yourw buthday potty" (that's me phonetically writing out Maya's Kipper impression). I also love that Jack has a huge crush on you. He's my dream weaver.
ReplyDeleteMaya...an actor??? Nope, I never would have guessed it! :0) I would have liked to have seen the "Lady and the Tramp" moment. And, next time you call, get Maya on the phone. I want to hear this accent for myself!
ReplyDeleteMost food critics are impatient, so looks like your children are well on their way their respective careers. A n actress, a food critic and a professional mouse - Jack really is the cutest mouse I have ever seen. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteYay for you! I tagged you. Go to my blog for directions. I know you have nothing better to do than sit at your computer all night and answer stupid questions.
ReplyDeleteUPDATE! UPDATE!! Where have you gone? Oh wait, I talked to you Friday. I miss the blogging Shelley though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the actress, food critic and mouse with us today. I'm excited to get to spend some more time with them soon.
ReplyDelete