Anyway, there we are watching the 6 cheesy kids performing a song & dance number for this talent show as "The Silver Platters." They came up with the timeless "Keep on Movin'" performance routine to win money to buy (what else) a silver platter for their parents' anniversary. What I want to know is: Who came up with the costumes and the sound? Hmmmmm.... Anyway......
I had a startling realization: Does every Brady boy have Manny's hair-do or am I dreaming? Am I one of those sentimental mums who refuses to give their sons a haircut?

To make matters worse, I left the t.v. on while I was cleaning up and noticed that on Little House on the Prairie, Michael Landon and Mary's husband also rock a similar look:

So, if you, as my friends and family, would kindly give your opinion, I could use your help. I, for one, love Manny's hair. But, if I'm living in a dream world where the "Brady look" rules supreme when it shouldn't, I'd love to know it. Here's a pic of the subject for reference:
He's giving the thumbs-up. He likes his look.

Manny's hair-do is the best! Please don't cut it. I don't really know anything about style do's and don'ts, but I love Jack's hair!
ReplyDeleteIt's too cute to cut. Plus, isn't shaggy "in" for boys?
ReplyDeleteI just wish my little guy had the natural waves like Manny's.
ReplyDeleteI just have to laugh about your references to The Brady Bunch and Little House on the Prairie. I say do whatever you want to do, because someday he will have too much of an opinion and you won't get to choose. He's so handsome! Cute post!
ReplyDeleteFunny, I was just thinking the other day at the fire station how much I love Jack's hair. It is bright, has the perfect wave to it and fits his personality so well. I vote you keep it.
ReplyDeleteHave you ever looked at the pictures of George when I fell in love. I must have a thing for long curls. You know my vote is to keep the look as long as the thumbs are up.
ReplyDeleteMom, I'm eating my words, for sure. I'm positive this is a sweet moment for you, considering that I gave you two a lot of grief in the 80's over your "groovy" bandanas in your long blonde locks, and dad's mike brady look!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up. I love how you compared him to the Brady boys. Jack is so stinking cute. Keep it. Do you remember what Ryder's hair looks like when it is at all long. Think finger in a light socket.
ReplyDeleteYou know my vote! I have a crush on Jack.
ReplyDelete