We just had Manny's birthday bash with my side of the family. Manny was very excited to get his own awesome and action-packed toys. He even exclaimed, "I've been dreaming about this!!!!" (In response to a Hot Wheels car launcher).
It was good to see everyone (even if Sub-sub on the left looks nervous.....we are an overwhelming bunch) and the highlight, for me, was the impromptu backyard cartwheel contest. (Yes, I know, just send us back to the Nerdery from whence we came!!!)
I don't know how a bunch of old people on couches suddenly ended up cartwheeling, but I think it was a dare from one of my kids. I guess you just want to think you're still young and agile? Are cartwheels the true test of youth and agility? They're certainly a test of something....... Groin flexibility, perhaps? Hmmm........I just used the term "groin flexibility."
I can't believe J's 4 tomorrow, and I cannot fathom the idea that only 4 years ago, we were staring at a 9 1/2 lb man-baby who seemed to smile from day one. He was such a strong baby, lifting his head up the first time I held him, but he was then, and is now, also sweet. We love you, Manny.

I'm so sad that the cartwheel competition took place after we left. I would have enjoyed that immensely. Happy B-day Jackie!! We love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI was about to thank you for not posting any pregnancy pictures of me...then, I scrolled down!! Groin flexibility should be it's own point getter in our fitness contest. I am pretty sure you won the cartwheel contest. I love Jack!! I hope he had a great 4th b-day!
ReplyDeleteGroin flexibility is something that I have never had. I agree with Ricks that you should get extra points for that. I believe you also got extra points for the "cardio" involved in act of cartwheeling. Go ahead and get down with your bad, cartwheeling self!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Jack and... To you today. I tried calling but you and Chad were already on the town.
ReplyDeleteThanks for documenting the cartwheel contests. When I am old and depressed I hope we can pull out this record. Wait, I am old and depressed that's why I laughed out loud. THANKS!
ReplyDeleteComparing desk games to slots is a troublesome task, 카지노사이트 as they're fully different to one another
ReplyDelete