Just an update. Kherrington can go home. I kept wondering how long her luck could last. I was surprised she even made the show, considering her lack of technique, but she IS a good performer.
Katee and Will are still my two favorites, "dancer's dancers." But, my other favorites are now Joshua (seems like he can adapt fairly well), Gev (same thing), and Chelsea (I don't think she's that good, but is still pulling off some pretty tough choreography and is the best at ballroom).
I know nobody cares and I'll be embarrassed in the morning that I blogged this, but there you go.
P.S. Read Lindsay's comments on my last post. She's funny. Love my sister. Wish she was here with me & Nat, watching this ridiculous reality show.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

K--Now are we a bit surprised that Comfort stayed over Kherrington and Gev over Mark? Well, whatever. I guess from here on out they all have to go to get down to Will and Katee. Also, I have Project Runway on the DVR but haven't watched it yet. I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteWhat??? Did Project Runway start again? Anyway, yep...Kherrington should have gone long ago! I was a bit peeved that Gev left, only because I think he's entertaining, and Mark is just plain weird!! Don't be embarrassed over posting about this...I find it entertaining!!!
ReplyDelete