Monday, July 7, 2008

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is about Simon and Garfunkel and your blond kids, but that montage brought a tear to my eye! (Let's face it, it's the hormones!!) Loved your Frenchmen story too; I loved it so much, I may adopt it and make it my own. And by the way, I forgot to tell you this on the phone the other day, but you MUST see "Lars and The Real Girl" if you haven't already. Maybe we'll rent it and make a night of it when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time. It was fun running into you today at Thanksgiving Point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family! Jack will never know how much I covet his hair.

    We had a lot of fun today, I hope we can do it again soon.

    And I agree that you must see "Lars and the Real Girl". Definitely worth the watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to see the show, Linds. I will. anything you recommend....

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, if Emily recommends as well, then I definitely will. Chad and I just saw the trailer and laughed, so there you have it. Not enough laughter in the world, huh?

    ReplyDelete