We also swam a great deal in the amazing pool, played cards, rode bikes, went on 4-wheeler rides, and played Guitar Hero (thanks to Clint & Lisa, and Grandpa Mel). Chad and I don't own a Wii, and I have to say, it's kind of a time-sink. I mean, really! Why not put your time and energy into playing a real instrument? Well, because then, you can't air-guitar. I'd say Uncle Andrew is King of that! Lori, I have it on video, if you're interested. And yes, despite my former status in the 90's as Parappa the Rappa champ, I have to say I wasn't so great at the Guitar Hero. I guess you have to do it more than 3x. I'll just keep putting the butta butta butta in da bowl.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Nuggets From Hidden Springs
Another great vacation at my Hidden Springs Ranch has left me thinking that I'm a) very spoiled, and b) very tired! Thanks, Radmalls, for another great get-together. I really do have the best family-in-law. How did I luck out? Here are some highlights from my favorite brothers' place of employ. (So glad we at least got to say hi to Jake and Jeff. So sad we missed seeing Junior and Belle).
Love this climbing wall! We all went higher than we had before. Chad and I both rang the bell.
Jack just wants to fall off the wall. Can't say I blame him. He was absolutely black after the falls.
Cousins Kaitlyn and Zach, Maya and Jack in the background at Moon Lake.
Nolan moving fast at Moon Lake......
We also swam a great deal in the amazing pool, played cards, rode bikes, went on 4-wheeler rides, and played Guitar Hero (thanks to Clint & Lisa, and Grandpa Mel). Chad and I don't own a Wii, and I have to say, it's kind of a time-sink. I mean, really! Why not put your time and energy into playing a real instrument? Well, because then, you can't air-guitar. I'd say Uncle Andrew is King of that! Lori, I have it on video, if you're interested. And yes, despite my former status in the 90's as Parappa the Rappa champ, I have to say I wasn't so great at the Guitar Hero. I guess you have to do it more than 3x. I'll just keep putting the butta butta butta in da bowl.
We also swam a great deal in the amazing pool, played cards, rode bikes, went on 4-wheeler rides, and played Guitar Hero (thanks to Clint & Lisa, and Grandpa Mel). Chad and I don't own a Wii, and I have to say, it's kind of a time-sink. I mean, really! Why not put your time and energy into playing a real instrument? Well, because then, you can't air-guitar. I'd say Uncle Andrew is King of that! Lori, I have it on video, if you're interested. And yes, despite my former status in the 90's as Parappa the Rappa champ, I have to say I wasn't so great at the Guitar Hero. I guess you have to do it more than 3x. I'll just keep putting the butta butta butta in da bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, we were also Parrapa champions. Do you actually have that game and if so, bring it on!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I could hold a candle to my two favorite former members of the BYU marching band!!! I really do want to play it, though. Perhaps soon?
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous that you got to go there and I'm jealous that you got to see the brothers; I wouldn't have been sad to miss Belle and Junior at all, however!!
ReplyDeleteDog hater
ReplyDeleteDog hater
ReplyDelete