Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Only Happened Once

I've only done actual, formal, "get-dressed-in-coordinating-uniforms-and-go," family pictures this one time. Do we strike you as the "every 6 months professional photo-shoot" type? We're a snapshot family.

By the end of it all, I was just glad we accomplished being there, not looking like a family at a high school Sadie Hawkins dance. I felt like the photographer did a great job, considering all he had to deal with! So, you are the lucky people who I'm going to force this slideshow on; for all the hassle, I'm getting a post out of it.

13 comments:

  1. They turned out great! You have such an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just way too cute! I think I might actually eat Nolan right up the next time I see him....You know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all too adorable! Who did you have take the pictures? Caleb and I want to get some taken of us again, when we get sealed. So we are looking around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Radmalls are absolutely GORGEES. Your kids belong on television.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are the cutest! You have a family full of models. If only I had the fashion sense to be able to dress my family so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such cute pictures. You look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are so fun! I love how they capture so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are amazing! You seriously have look awesome! I agree that it is hard to have a family picture without looking all cheesed out! You totally accomplished perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maya is so....lady like. She could be a model. The boys in the wagon Looks so cute. I love the one when you are all holding hands walking together. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok...who did these?! They're SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate "my kids are so cute" posts, so I apologize for putting you through that. And, as for fashion sense, my outfit was so last minute and I think I look gigantic in it. (can you say 12 dollar Old Navy blazer to cover the shirt that was the only thing I had that sort of went with the family?) Fashion sense......? I am glad you are kind to me. You are good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous family! Those pics turned out great!! It's always exhausting thinking of getting them but so worth it once they are done!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so adorable! Your kids are so dang cute! Where were the pictures taken?? I love the backgrounds!! Maya looks SO much like you!

    ReplyDelete