Friday, August 1, 2008

seriously, so blessed!

Hey, friends. I don't know if I can blog anymore. I just checked out seriouslysoblessed on blogspot. A satirical look at the flowery blogging ladies out there who worship Stephanie Meyer and communicate through very cryptic acronyms. And now, I just don't know if I can keep doing this. Check it out. Good for a chuckle.

9 comments:

  1. I have looked at that a couple of times and laughed until I cried. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am addicted to that blog...I have to check it every day just to get a laugh. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...glad I found another time waster for you!! Don't be ashamed...we are what we are, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is funny to think about all of us crazy moms blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Lindsay is right we are what we are. Screw Mr?or Mrs. Seriouslysoblessed. Do they not have anything better to do than blog about all of us blogging. Get a life. This person is just trying to start a new trend of bashing on bloggers. So I say blog away LADIES. I enjoy knowing what is going with my friends.I have a funny quote I once heard and it goes a little something like this "LICK BALLS".

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right, K! Kicking arse and taking names.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I think the author of this blog must be a mid-thirties-ish, unmarried, childless and maybe slightly overweight(I'm one to talk) woman who wishes she had something to blog about. I could be wrong, I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  8. No. It's definitely a man. And, probably someone who was formerly slighted by a bloggy gal, whose blog he not-so-secretly uses for source material. I'm sure of it. Ask me more later.

    ReplyDelete