Upon reviewing the past 3 months, I keep lamenting the loss of countless hours this spring and summer due to this:
From the looks of this photo, Jack is also lamenting the loss of something. His dignity, perhaps?
So, here's to Lehi's favorite false tradition! May our lovely float rest in peace(s) (inside the metal recycling bin at the shop)! And may we, the Radmall family, put this baby to bed. I can say NO! I can say NO!!!!!
(For the record, we did have fun. Nothing is cuter than Maya's parade wave, or Chad, asking me what a beanstalk looks like).

Still laughing. Maybe someday you'll laugh about this too.
ReplyDeleteShelley you ALWAYS make me smile! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteShelly,
ReplyDeleteYour family is so cute. Thanks for letting me check out your blog. I love seeing what other people are doing.
Forgot to tell you that I love the pic of the kids on the side. Those turned out great! I'll have to check them out when I get home.
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteSorry Dan sent you an email. He forgot to edit one whole folder with a bunch of family shots in it, so we will get those to you soon!
I was wondering how this all went down. I'm so sad that it was the object of all your energy for your summer months!
ReplyDeleteYou must say no! The only way that they would not ask you to do it again is if you purposely did a horrible job. And I know you Ricks girls... that would be impossible for you! Nothing but the BEST! And from what I can see, it looks awesome!
For the record, we got a "participation" award. So, it did, in fact, suck. We probably won't be asked to do it again. You should see how crazy some of the floats are. Chad and I couldn't believe it........I guess it's someone's twisted hobby?
ReplyDelete