Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where did it go?














Where has the time gone? How is she 8? How are we old enough to have a real human 8 year old who reads more novels than both parents put together, and can fix meals herself?

Needless to say, I am a bit late in posting this. Guilty as charged. I unashamedly admit my denial. I can't help it. Love you, Maya!

And, by the way, I am not the only one to have sobbed like a baby at the baptism. Polyester prison jumpsuits aside, Chad really put his gentle and true heart into the task at hand. Love you, Chad!

8 comments:

  1. Seriously...where has it gone? I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe she's 8. I remember Maya wearing that adorable sweater not so long ago. What a great girl she is!! I love having her at my house and watching how she loves to take care of Ella. I love that kid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her bob she had when she was really little. I think you called it the dad do. Since you were in school it was easy for Chad to do. She looks so sweet in those Baptism pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet day. You ask where has it gone? Truthfully, I ask the same question remembering when you were in a little white dress in that video singing I am a child of God when you were three. Another sweet little girl with a bob. You deserve this sweet daughter. I Love You Both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabrina just looked at the computer and said, "Maya meeds to get dressed" in reference to the baptism pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so big! I can't believe she is so old. Where did the condo years go???
    I need to you to post your email address to my comments because I am going private and I want you to still enjoy my fantasticly wonderful blog:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, why do they grow so fast? She is just adorable and we lover her dearly! Way to go Maya!

    ReplyDelete