Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jen's Ritzy Neighbors.......

Jen, I talked to you today, and I am glad. I know what you're thinking. "But, you talk at me every day." Well, think no more. Thinking will not change my behavior. Nor will writing to you directly change the fact that you won't be reading my blog. Never mind.

As I was saying, if I hadn't spoken with my dear friend Jen today, I'd never know that one of her ritzy neighbors was on the Colbert Report, much to the jealous outrage of Jen's cute kids.

Enjoy!

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/215400/january-06-2009/better-know-a-district---utah-s-3rd---jason-chaffetz

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I got a good giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And.....(say it one more time...) Ritzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're just jealous of my fake boob, eyelash, tan and anything else that can be fake neighbors. I know you wish you could keep up with them, because I surely cannot. But, like Claire says, Kate's dad is on t.v. and hers is not. That's all that matters to a seven year old. Just for the record, Kate's mom is not fake.

    ReplyDelete