Monday, March 31, 2008

Excuses....

In response to Lin's request that I post, here is my post. I need to find the USB cable to my camera so I can upload more pictures of our recent exploits. Maybe you've all noticed my lame attempt to pull pics from the internet. How long have we been moving the office now, like a year and a half? Seriously. I must be the worst mum ever, because I also have yet to honor Noly's passing into toddlerhood. How sad. He's one and we don't have a post to show for it. Question: (yes, Dwight?) Should I feel this guilty? (If you're not the mum of 3 or more, then you can't respond:) Well, those of you with stretch marks can. (Isn't that the ticket to the Ellison Mother's Day table according to cousin Deb?) O.K. those of you who wish you had stretch marks but for whatever reason don't may also respond. O.K. clearly, I need help and backup. Either you all need to plan an intervention, or just respond. I'm going off the deep end. Must sleep now.

4 comments:

  1. Same boat, I can't remember the last time I posted a picture, I don't even try to find one online :) JJ's birthday post isn't finished either. Too many other fun projects, 'helpers' in my day, not enough time to even clean my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may post pictures, but you should see the mountains(no lie)of laundry that await me, the unpacked boxes and the other thousands of projects that lie unfinished around my house. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Noly! We love you buddy! In response to your stretchmark comments, who would wish for stretchmarks? And, if you want to talk about bad mums, have you seen my bathroom?? GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't have three kids, but I do have more than 3 stretch marks (many more) so I feel justified in commenting here. You shouldn't feel guilty. Don't you watch like 12 kids everyday? (Including Tuesday's Child AKA Sabrina) Someday we'll be stay-at-home mums with no kids, and then we can boast our spotless homes and even more stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete