Sunday, April 20, 2008

Vivaaaaah! Lost Wages!!!!

So, we went to Vegas, just Chad and I, for 4 whole nights. We loved it. It wasn't the Maui 4 Seasons, Wailea, but somehow, we managed! It was not long enough. It took us (well, me) 2 days to remember how to relax, then 2 to just relax....and then.....we had to be home. Thanks to those poor people who somehow were amazing enough to watch our kids for those days! We love you, Shar, Denise, and Aunt Linds!!!! It was bliss. We are sad to be back and not having room service, valet, or some lady leaving chocolate on our pillow. We had a great time! (Did I already say that?) We experienced several quirky Vegas moments (who would expect less in such a bipolar town). I'll post those, soon!

6 comments:

  1. Ah, that sounds like the life to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun! Give us about 10 to 12 years and we'll hang in Maui with you! (If you can't wait that long just go! You know who'll have the kiddos). We had a blast. Hopefully, Nols recovered from his makeover, double tubby, and multiple falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready to tend again. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still need to do dinner with you guys. Not this weekend but maybe next and we can share Vegas stories, unless you believe in the say "what happens in vegas stays in vegas". You can trust us, we won't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on. I'm afraid I really will need you to keep full confidence in what we did in Vegas. Not because it's "way out there," but because it looks more like what our grandparents might do if they went there this weekend. So....yeah. You're definitely too hip for us! You better suggest a restaurant for this elusive double date, because if you leave the suggestions to us, we're all going to every AARP member's favorite: The Cracker Barrel :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Players inside and outdoors of the nation 우리카지노 are afforded player protections by the Gaming Board when enjoying at any web site licensed by the government

    ReplyDelete