I've also been pondering the demise of another super hero I remember as a kid: Condorman. C'mon! Condor? Man? It was obviously doomed to extinction.

Well, with Father's Day weekend just wrapping up, I wanted to pay tribute to Chad. If ever there was a better father, husband, and friend, I don't know them. I am so glad he will wake up and play with the kids, take them to work, hang out with us on a weekend, or even a family bike ride. I am glad he will care for them when they are sick, or, care for them when they are too energetic! He takes them for treats, makes them laugh and, through his everyday small acts of kindness and concern, makes them feel like the most important people in the world. He's an amazing father.
There is not really a SuperFather super hero, but there should be. Do you think Chad could handle the tights?


I've seen Chad in tights before (racing tights!). I think he could handle it. Now, the killer boots are another story!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing so hard right now. The music, the pictures.....I needed a good laugh today. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure Chad would wear SuperWoman tights, but the Superman getup...YOU BET! It has a cape too...which is much more "superhero-like" than a sparkly bra top. Anyway, Chad is a great Dad and certainly worthy of the Superhero title!
ReplyDeleteP.S--I don't even remember Condorman! What the H***?
I agree that Chad is a Super Hero. In fact, I've seen him hold up George's truck with his bare hands, narrowly escaping death. And anyone who can make a castle and a beanstalk appear out of nowhere...he has all kinds of special powers.
ReplyDeleteYou know, he does have a super-hero-esque motorcycle get-up. It's sort of power rangers meets well, the 80's. So, I didn't think of that.
ReplyDeleteI think the tights would be good but why not give him wings as well because I think Condorman was "totally bitchin'".
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!! You kill me! Every time I read your blog I end up laughing!!! There SHOULD be a SuperFather Superhero!!
ReplyDelete