So, last Sunday, our kids were sick. And there is no better time to load them in the car and go see nature than when they are sick. We had never seen Payson Canyon before, so we decided it was time to get to know another canyon.
I've never wanted to take up cycling more. I think this road would be a great one for that. Or for motorcycles, or for Porsches (as we discovered later, when we saw a whole Porsche club taking the drive). Well, we were most definitely NOT in a Porsche, but we were happy to drive this road all the same. One day, Chad claims he'll restore me a great little Healey. I'd rather a Bond-era Jaguar, but I'll take the Healey, if he's insisting upon it. Then, I can take it up this perfectly curvy, perfectly narrow little canyon drive.
Poor kid doesn't realize he's being restrained.

Sure! Those look like really sick kids to me! I think someone pulled a once over on mom and dad. Just kidding! Maybe it was actually mom and dad who were sick...sick of the darn parade float!
ReplyDeleteWe might need to try the ol' Payson Lakes hike. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI've never attempted hiking in the canyon with my kids, but we totally should. I'm so glad we'll be close to you guys soon. Then we can take several adventures together!!
ReplyDeleteYay for adventures!
ReplyDelete