I know I have done 3 posts today, but I had some catching up to do. I hope the soundtrack, (cheesy songs for my cheesy show) fits this post...... I remember that last season, this show "murdered" more than one song with overplay. This one "needed murdered," as they say in Lehi.Anyway,
I love So You Think You Can Dance. It's perfect for somebody like me.......I think I can dance. I think I can, I think I can, I think I should stop thinking I can, before I end up like one of those sad ladies with 3 kids who audition at Capitol Theater.
Anyway, here's to Kat the Crookedly Beautiful Hostess, Nigel the Cheauvenist, Mary the Tipsy One, Mia the Arrogant, Tice the Typical Dancer, and the others who so flawlessly perfect hokey reality television each week for my viewing pleasure.
And, here's to my two, make that 5 favorites: Will, Katee (the two dancers' dancers), Joshua, Twitch,(the two charismatic ones) and Kherrington (the one with the preppy name who keeps surprising me with what she gets away with). Hats off, dancers, for enduring the cheese and getting dance onto the public stage and out of obscurity! Maybe it should remain obscure? I don't know. I'm sure enjoying it.

I love that show!! I was better at keeping up last season, but my girls and I love to watch!! I'll have to agree 100% with your descriptions of the hostess/judges! Perfect! Too much fun! Oh yeah, and I know I CAN'T dance, but a girl can dream!
ReplyDeleteI love love love SYTYCD.... because, I too "think I can dance"... but the reality of it all is ... I can't!! The judges drive me CRAZY... but I love the dances!! (I went to high school with Thayne... the guy voted off last week)
ReplyDeleteThayne seemed too nice to be on that show.
ReplyDeleteShelley,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I finally figured out how to view your blog. So so cute! I also have to admit that me...yes an athlete in high school/college, love this show. I make Jared watch it with me..... which is the funniest thing I have ever seen....imagine 6'8 big dude (never danced in his life) watching this...LOL!!! Great stuff!
Sorry....dancers are athletes too, I didn't mean it that way....LOL. (yes, you'll be sad your not private anymore, I make really dumb comments.)
ReplyDeletePaul and I counted 14 "pologizes" in that song once and yes, it drives me crazy too. I am going to agree about all the judges and contestants too. That Kherrington (perhaps the worst spelling of a name I have EVER seen) has NO upper body, but she has a dazzling smile!! Did you just love Katee and Will last night? I was SO glad they were together. I also loved the first piece by Chelsea and Gev; why am I telling you all this on your blog...I'll call you. Also, this year's annoying song is that "I keep bleeding, I keep keep bleeding, love" (repeated a million times). For crying out loud, get a band-aid!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a SYTYCD addict. I don't know why I keep watching it--maybe it's because I WISH I could dance! I loved Will and Katee last night, but I have a special place in my heart for Joshua.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, thanks a lot for getting that song stuck in my head. Now I'll never get it out!
Shell, I have to admit, I too am a fanatic about this show. I missed this week's because I was without a tv, sadly. I was dying to know who was voted off but didn't dare ask anyone for fear that I might show my down right obsession for the show. Glad to know there are others like me :)
ReplyDelete