While the title of this post would also make a lovely name for new fad diet that leaves the poor saps who try it 10 pounds heavier and 5 times more tired, it's actually referring to something else: me, trying to cover 4 months of life in 100 words or less. Considering what a picture's worth, this should be a Sunday stroll in the park.
Here goes nothing.......
Here goes nothing.......
Jake got married. Welcome, Emily and boys.
Park day, March. Miss you Sub.
Mining, slot canyons, and park day, St George. Conference Weekend.
Early April. Sun. Smiles. The Point.
Spring Break??????? Really????????
Jack made it through preschool. How did the teachers?
Final Cousin Day
4 whole months, and plenty of proof I'll contend for Mother of the Year, 2009........
1: Obviously napping on the job myself, then photographing my son's mishap......
2: Allowing a pants-optional, goggles required, pj's till noon dress code....
3: Not blogging for 4 months.......
Bring on Summer!!!!!
(I think that WAS less than 100 words...... But I cheated. I didn't even throw in the 2 birthdays or the vacation Chad and I had, or the Ragnar race).

Will you send me those pics of the kids at Thanksgiving Point? They are too cute!
ReplyDeleteP.S--BY FAR my favorite pic is the one of Jack and Nols in their goggles and jammies. I can foresee years of mischief ahead!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun rolled into one post! Here too, the goggle/pj day looks like hit!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back the blogging train. It's always fun to see what ya'll are up to. Can't believe how big your kids are getting. Keep posting :)
ReplyDeleteMost impressive. We also have many clothing/bottoms optional days!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I enjoyed the pics. I need to follow your example of succinctness (word?).
ReplyDeleteI was so excited to see a new post! These pictures were great! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun and of course your kids are dang cute! Exciting day for Jake! Are they down here in AZ? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteWhew! What a whirlwind! It left me begging for more. (Really, I just want to see pics of the big race). You forgot to get a shot of Sub's "pants optional" dress code at the park.
ReplyDeleteI forgot about that day. Yes. Pants optional definitely on that day!
ReplyDeleteHoly moley woman keep it coming! I too want to hear more about the race. Your mom said you did very well and ended up organizing the whole dang thing. You are so awesome! I miss running with you!
ReplyDelete