Hi. Yes. It is me. I am back! And better than ever? I don't know.
Anyway, I just wanted to write a quick something about my awesome friend, Rachel, and her husband Jeremy. They recently gave birth to a beautiful "Micro-preemie" baby girl, Eden. For those of my friends and family who know Rachel and Jeremy, you also know what a strong couple they are, and how much will they have. If you need a bit of inspiration, just visit their blog about baby Eden http://babyedenswenson.blogspot.com(also linked in my blog list) and her amazing day-to-day struggles. I know you'll come away with a lifted spirit, totally amazed by this great family.
Shelley
P.S. I might write again. So much catching up! That's all I did in 2009y, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That which you don't do today...just save for tomorrow or the next day, or the next, right?
ReplyDelete